Limited Edition NHS Charity COVID-19 Tassel to raise funds.
Like so many others before us, we wanted to extend a thank you to those frontline workers risking their health, many of whom are isolated from their families, while we are able to shelter ourselves inside with loved ones. So, for the month of April, we donated 10% of all our online sales to the NHS Covid-19 Urgent Appeal Fund.
This Urgent Appeal fundraises grants for NHS Charities Together, a collective organization which aims to provide blanket support to NHS staff, volunteers, and patients through various measures. Some of these include:
- covering travel and accommodation expenses
- wellbeing packs (food deliveries, high energy/protein bars/drinks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits etc.)
- electronic tablets for isolated patients to communicate to loved ones
- rest and recuperation rooms
- resource long-term mental health support from staff and families involved
We are proud to have raised a total from 10% of our sales of £105,827and that is entirely down to all of you, so THANK YOU! But we haven't stopped there. Recently, our ear has been pressed to the social media floor, and after publishing a short Facebook survey, it subsequently revealed that a limited-edition NHS tassel was in ultra-high demand. The people had spoken! Thanks to this we've also raised £21,582.99 from the sale of our these tassels in May with more to come in June.