The Marylebone is an incredibly pretty little jacket combining classic British woven tweed in a contemporary and modern styling. It's so easy to wear - with a fitted shape, gently flaring out from the waist, the carefully slanted pockets emphasise the waist, creating a flattering silhouette. The Marylebone looks amazing teamed with jeans or as a suit with a matching skirt. The Marylebone is shown here in a Sky Blue Herringbone tweed - a Limited Edition British Tweed, designed by Guinea and woven exclusively for them in Yorkshire.
Woven from top quality 100% wool in a superior 325 gsm weight, this cloth meets the highest traditional standards of British Tweed - durability and moisture-resistance. It is trimmed with a navy velvet collar, cuff and pocket details.
- velvet collar and pocket detail
- zip front fastening
- zipped cuff detail with navy velvet insert
- traditional slanted pockets giving a nipped in look at the wHound & HareGuiaistlineHound & HareGu
- fitted jacket
- available in UK sizes 8 to 14 (US Sizes 4 - 10)
- please check sizing information for the perfect fit