Waterproof Option Now Available!
“The ripstop-nylon outer did a fine job of repelling sticks and briars, and the fleece lining in the body, high collar and storm flap kept me warm and comfortable — even in the wind.”
Shooting Sportsman, Jan/Feb 2020.
Guided by our continued commitment to create quality gear, we have collaborated with a British outdoor manufacturer with a history of manufacturing hard wearing outdoor endurance gear for special forces and military groups around the world.
The Cumberland is a fleece lined jacket that is a perfect balance of classic British craftsmanship, innovative materials and timeless style. Like the Albany vest it will exceed hunters expectations in withstanding tough hunting environments, while maintaining fit and classic style. The Cumberland Jacket is also available in a waterproof version due in 2020 and is the next piece to be introduced in the Hound & Hare Upland line.
Made in England
- Unisex Sizing
- Military heritage ruggedness
- Ripstop material construction
- Fleece lined body
- Draw cord around waist
- Deep front shell pockets with drain holes
- Adjustable game pouch on back
- Water bottle pocket on both sides of game bag
- Two side zippered fleece lined pockets behind shell pockets
- Two inner zippered pockets
- Two inner zippered chest pockets
- Waterproof (15,000mm)
- Detachable hood
- Available with or without Game Bag
- Hunter orange/green and green/tan
Available in Orange/Green and Tan/Green