The Albany Upland Vest’s finish is a dry ripstop wax with a soft aero tumbling. This emulsified wax finish is lightweight and weather repellent. It offers a soft aged appearance, keeping all the character of natural 100% organic cotton. This fabric is washable, line dried and light iron.
Guided by our commitment to create quality gear, we have collaborated with a British outdoor manufacturing company with a history of manufacturing hard wearing outdoor endurance gear for special forces and military groups around the world.
The result is a lightweight, fitted, vest that will exceed hunters’ expectations in withstanding tough hunting environments, while maintaining fit and classic style. The Albany vest was the first piece to be introduced in the Hound & Hare Upland line.
Made in England
- Military heritage ruggedness.
- Ripstop Dry wax front - mesh back for ventilation.
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets.
- Deep shell pockets with drain holes.
- D Rings on both sides.
- Lined game pouch with drain holes.
- Two side zippered pockets.
- Two inner zippered pockets.
Available in Hunter orange/tan.
||36 – 38
||38 – 40
||40 – 42
||42 – 44
||44 – 46
||46 – 48
||48 – 50