You can never have enough navy in your wardrobe, and this tailored wool blazer is no exception. Timeless and classic, it’s the perfect "go-to" piece, easily dressed up or down, season after season.
Made of Melton, a traditional British cloth woven in Yorkshire for 250 years, it is dyed to a beautiful navy. It is called Melton as it is named after Melton Mowbray, the home of the Quorn hunt, one of the oldest packs of hounds in UK and founded in 1696. Melton cloth was used to make hunt coats, and still is to this day.
Luxurious navy velvet trims to the collar, pockets and back complete the look, with pewter military style buttons for the perfect finishing touch.
- 100% cotton navy velvet trim to the collar and pocket detail
- Reversible velvet back tab
- High velvet collar
- Single velvet trimmed back vent designed to kick out over the bottom
- 6 button front ensures a flattering fit over the bust
- Deep buttoning to the cuffs
- Available in UK sizes 8 to 20
- Please see the Size Guide measurement chart to get the perfect fit